Attorney- Senior Corporate Associate
Full-time opportunity for an experienced corporate associate with at least 5 years of sophisticated M&A, private equity and venture capital transaction experience to join our fast-growing boutique corporate firm. Our practice is focused on entrepreneurs and high-growth businesses.
- Provide high-level guidance and innovative solutions to clients on venture capital, private equity, and other debt and equity financings, mergers and acquisitions, strategic licensing and other corporate work.
- Manage all aspects of deals from inception to close, including client management.
- Prepare and review acquisition and financing agreements and related documentation.
- Proactively manage all regulatory, risk and compliance matters.
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts.
- Effectively act as a trusted advisor to clients.
- At least 5 years of successful experience with a large firm, handling all aspects of corporate, private equity and M&A work, including venture capital, private equity and other financings, acquisitions and divestitures, licensing and general contract negotiation.
- JD with high academic achievement.
- Client-focused, with strong interpersonal, communications, analytical, technical and negotiation skills.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and resourceful, with ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and transactional deadlines.
- Proven ability to develop strong client relationships and work effectively within a team-oriented environment.
- Member of MA bar.
- Knowledge of federal and state securities laws.
Opportunity to work with top-tier entrepreneurial clients in a small firm setting that allows lawyers to develop trusted relationships with clients. Send your resume
Feinberg Hanson is a boutique corporate law firm, specializing in starting and financing businesses and in general corporate law, with practice areas ranging from corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions to licensing, strategic partnerships, fund formation, executive employment and dispute resolution matters. We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.