Feinberg Hanson LLP (www.feinberghanson.com) is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented corporate paralegal to provide organizational and practice specific assistance to attorneys in all stages of corporate transactions.
- Assist with corporate filings and applications such as those associated with incorporations, federal EIN numbers, obtaining EDGAR codes, foreign qualifications, dissolutions etc.
- Maintain capitalization records, such as stock, option, warrant and note ledgers.
- Prepare stock certificates, stock certificate receipts and related documents.
- Maintain corporate record books.
- Structure and organize client files on the firm server.
- Assist with maintaining e-rooms as requested by attorneys.
- Assist with maintaining the trademark database.
- Assist with stockholder mailings.
- Assist with closings by tracking signature pages and creating final documents, making applicable corporate filings as directed by closing attorney (e.g. restated certificates of incorporation, certificates of merger, certificates of conversion etc.), ordering certificates of good standing, and related tasks.
- Assist with ancillary documents for closings.
- Assist with closing binders and post-closing matters.
- Assist with federal and state securities filings, including preliminary research and analysis.
- Gather information, review, summarize and analyze data relative to research projects.
- Due diligence in support of audit response letters.
- Communicate regularly with attorneys regarding the status of projects and deadlines and inform attorneys of any issues.
- Provide general paralegal support as requested by attorneys.
- Act as point of contact for clients’ inquiries as needed and aid clients with annual state filings.
- Maintain firm website and aid in general business development.
- A bachelor’s degree, or Paralegal Certification
- Trained paralegal with 3-5 plus years of experience in the corporate department of a law firm or in an in-house corporate legal department.
Professional Skills and Competencies:
- Professional, positive “can-do” attitude and demeanor; a self-starter with an excellent sense of initiative and follow-through.
- Reliable, organized, detail-oriented with strong interpersonal, communications and client service skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment independently, as well as with others.
- Excellent typing and word processing skills, to include advanced MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and DocuSign e-Signature.
Send your resume
Feinberg Hanson is a boutique corporate law firm, specializing in starting and financing businesses and in general corporate law, with practice areas ranging from corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions to licensing, strategic partnerships, fund formation, executive employment and dispute resolution matters. We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
or mail to:
Feinberg Hanson LLP
855 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116