- Represented a top-ranked IT managed service and cloud service provider and portfolio company of San Francisco-based private equity fund in acquisition of a global technology company based in India.
- Represented Massachusetts based supply chain and operations consulting firm in its sale by its founder to global testing, verification and certification company.
- Represented a top-ranked IT managed service and cloud service provider and portfolio company of San Francisco-based private equity fund in acquisition of a cloud-services provider based in Chicago.
- Represented San Francisco-based private equity fund its sale of portfolio company, a leading national provider of biohazard management, crime scene and trauma cleanup services to Boston-based private equity firm.
- Represented underwriters in $900M public offering of two series of senior notes of a Boston-based energy company.
- Represented a Massachusetts-based leading data intelligence software company in merger with machine learning and optimization provider.
- Represented two portfolio companies of Toronto-based private equity fund in a simultaneous sale to New York City-based private equity fund.
- Represented underwriters in $400M public offering of green debentures of a subsidiary of a Boston-based energy company.
Prior to joining Feinberg Hanson in October 2020, Zach was an associate in the corporate department of Choate, Hall & Stewart, where he primarily represented clients in mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions and public and private debt offerings. Zach has been admitted to the Massachusetts bar. Zach serves on the board of the Learning Prep School in Newton, MA and on the Belmont Hill Corporation. He is also a proud Teach for America alumnus.