- Represented a software company in the spin-off of a division of its business through an asset sale, including a license to the purchaser of certain technology used in the retained business.
- Continuing representation of a cannabis operator in its corporate governance and transactional needs, including equity financings and the negotiation of its operating agreement and management structure.
- Representation of a private equity-backed dermatology management company in its purchase and roll-up of dermatology practices through asset and stock acquisitions, and the institutional financing related thereto.
- Represented parent company of cannabis operating entity with respect to corporate governance matters, including negotiation around complex management structure.
- Represented event production services company in (1) the combination of some of its assets with the assets of a joint venture partner, and (2) the subsequent sale of the combined assets in an auction.
- Represented public company seller in the sale of one of its divisions to a private equity fund, involving an internal corporate restructuring, the disposition of 30 international subsidiaries, and a refinancing of its domestic and foreign credit facilities.
- Represented early intervention services provider and its affiliate as sellers of all of their stock and membership interests in an auction sale to a private equity fund, involving two separate purchase agreements with joint indemnification structure.
- Represented private equity fund in its acquisition of a home care provider of services to seniors and persons with disabilities.
- Represented medical cannabis company in its private placement of membership interests.
- Represented cloud-based technology company in various rounds of preferred equity financing involving a placement agent.
- Represented a debt fund as lender to a publication company, involving a revolving credit facility and a delay draw term loan facility.
Alexandra joined Feinberg Hanson in May 2018. Prior to joining, she was an associate in the corporate practice group of the New York office of Duane Morris LLP from 2011 to 2017, and the Boston office of Duane Morris LLP from 2017 to May 2018. Alexandra has been admitted to the Massachusetts and New York bars.